Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Jazz Age Beauties

Jazz Age Beauties The Lost Collection of Ziegfield Photographer Alfred Cheney Johnston


This is one of my favorite book purchases of last year. The most beautiful nudes and so inspiring for drawing, fashion, details, figures, haircuts, everything.
I was going to link up the book to something like Amazon, but then I realized that I bought this book because I was perusing a bookstore in San Francisco. And I realized how much I loved bookstores that were open late, and had employee picks and reccommendations. 

So yes this book is lovely and inspiring, but if you can help it, please support your local independent bookstore, because nothing is cooler than walking in not knowing what you want, and leaving with exactly what you wanted.





No comments:

Post a Comment