Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011


My favorite family on Broad St. Those clog shoe things are CUTE!


My favorite costumes


My sweet Mack, who broke it down like it is and I love you for it.


This duo, makes my heart do backflips.


The view of the Mummers Parade from Adam's House.


That's right boo.


Adam's sweet workshop.


Whoatown.


2010 was really real. I started the year with everyone I loved in one house with Bohemian Rhaspody playing in the background at Midnite. 

2011 everyone I loved couldn't be in one house. Grown up town. Everyone is in a different place.

But since I decided not to make any plans and let life kind of take it's course, New Year's day paid me back in full. 

I have never in my 8 years of living in Philadelphia, seen a Mummer's parade. I've always been too wrecked from the night before. But today I watched it in all its glory and decided Philadelphia is ridiculous, amazing and beautiful.


1 comment:

  1. i love you so much, and i'm so damned happy to have run into you. we had the best of days. xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete