Sunday, May 8, 2011

Boom Weekend


So I had the best weekend. Bestest Reward Opening, hanging hard and working hard. 
Dropped off work at Retrospect, please go to the opening of the new location. 
Installed what looks like an amazing show at My House Gallery and ate at the amazing new La Copine Truck. Oh and took an art and fashion break to bake 2 pies and also chalked up North Philly.

BOOM



First Lattice Top Pie


James and Hui eating pie


Cool


The Amazing Nikki Hill and the La Copine Truck


In this beautious garden at 2nd and Poplar, food post to come


DJ Barely Regal



So Street


Zoe found me!


My Fave


Summer Gams


Install Practice


Going through sketchbooks


My House Gallery


Installed


Installed, please go to this opening it is going to be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment