Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Home


Coming home soon to hanging a show, going to Zach's show, who's work I love who I have known since school! Who has one of my favorite families.

Working on new work ( PAINTINGS GUYS REAL PAINTINGS) moving into Space 1026 with Lance and James,  looking forward to Bry and Mel's wedding, looking foward to spring, reading books in the park, visiting Maryland University for an upcoming large solo exhibition ( Thank you John ), visiting Brielle, maybe Austin ( maybe you Johanna H. watchout ) thinking about Europe ( Lu, Gabe, Jodi, Byro watch out ) Thinking about the West Coast everyday.

Home is where the heart is, I am on a path to find mine.

4 comments:

  1. If you ever find yourself in San Francisco, I will gladly buy you a beer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, yay! You'll be in MD. Then I can see your work in person. I've been following your for for like 7 or 8 years (quietly).

    I think about wandering around europe or moving to the west coast everyday as well... or having a cabin in the woods painting in peace.

    (Good luck!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh good luck. i'm on my path too. finally. sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of you, thank you, makes me keep on making.
    Sweet WishCandy, please please please come!

    ReplyDelete